Digby's Dailies

Monday, November 06, 2006

My New Job

Day #2 in my new home, and so far, so good. Last night I slept in my new little house. I could see my new mom right in front of me, but a couple of times I woke up and felt kind of scared. She put her hand by me and I was able to fall back asleep. In the morning, though, I had to go potty! So mom took me outside and I did my business. It was still dark! It's kind of fun out there.

I've been getting a lot of experience with my new public relations job. My first duties are to wake up my new sister and brother in the morning, it seems. It doesn't even seem like a job, I have to say. They are so warm and snuggly in their big beds! And you gotta love that stinky morning breath! Yeah!

Yesterday I had my first visitors here. I think their names are Auntie Kim and Emily. They were very nice, I hope I see them some more. I thought I smelled something familiar on them, too, like maybe someone of my own kind?? Oooh, it would be fun to have a playmate.

I'm starting to feel more comfortable here, and hungry. I like my new family very much, but I just can't help but whine. Where are my sisters? Where is that nice Cindy lady, and that Wayne man??

2 Comments:

  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Hi Digby! I can't wait to meet you! You sound very cute and very fun. Nathan

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Suz said…

    Well, hello there! I'll bet you're very fun, too. Can't wait to smell ya. Come visit me soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home