Digby's Dailies

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A Walk is a Good Thing??

Things have been pretty crazy since I've moved in with my new family. Yesterday I got back in the car and my mom and brother took me to see some lady in a white coat. The place had lots of new smells, and I even saw a funny animal with small pointy ears, a long tail, and long whiskers! I was a bit worried, but it didn't pay much attention to me. Soon we went into a room with the lady. She was really really nice, she even gave me something to chew on that I LOVED! Of course her hand would have been better, but for some reason whenever I go to chew on someone's hands they say something like 'no' and pull away. Huh. I was up on that table for a long time, and then it was back in the car. Hope I can go back there again and see that nice lady soon. She just pet me and gave me that thing to chew--I'll bet nothing bad or scary ever happens at that place...

I slept really well last night. It was a bit lighter when I got up. I went right outside and went potty, and of course my bed was dry. For whatever reason my family seems to be really impressed with this--I never knew it was such a feat. But of course, I AM pedigree...

Today I went for something called a 'walk' with my mom. She was all excited like it was supposed to be a good thing, but I just don't know...I thought it was pretty darn scary. All of those big things zooming by making lots of noise! And all of these new smells...it's a bit overwhelming. I tried to make my mom happy and walk a bit, but after a while I just sat right down and cried until she carried me the rest of the way. I know, kind of whimpy of me, but maybe I'll get used to it? We also visited some people--a woman named Darcie and her two little people. Mmmm, did they smell good! That made the trip worth it! I have a feeling I'll have to do that again soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home