Digby's Dailies

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Sir Digby the Brave

Yeah, that's me. That's me next to this thing my mom called the 'vacuum'. She made a big deal out of how brave I was around it, she pushed it all around the house and I just followed them around. I guess because it makes a loud noise I'm supposed to be scared of it? Nah. Clearly she doesn't know who she's dealing with yet.

You should see me outside. I mean, you'd think she'd KNOW how brave I was after the way I chased and caught this yellow squishy thingy. I was showing it who's boss all right, growling and everything. I may be small and I may be pedigree--but don't let that fool you. I'm a tough guy. Okay, so I was a little worried about those hammering sounds that were coming from somewhere outside my yard. Just don't tell anyone.

I'm a little confused. Where did that nice smelling brother of mine go?? I saw him get on this big yellow noisy thing and go away, but I thought he'd be back by now. I went into his room to check his bed, but he wasn't there. Mom put me up on it, it sure is cozy. I hope he comes back soon.

I could swear I had a big sister, too, but I haven't seen her in a while. Maybe she'll come back today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home