Digby's Dailies

Friday, December 29, 2006

Look At Me!!

Look at me, I'm on a podcast! That's me with Kim, Stephanie, Mom and Cousin Ann--posing in a photo for Mom's internet radio show called Feminine Hijinx. It's a bit girlie for me, of course, but any chance I can get to get myself in the spotlight, I'll take. I mean, I AM pedigree after all. I could hear these ladies downstairs giggling and laughing--I just had to be a part of it! Sighhh...happiness is being surrounded by women. Canine or homo-sapien, I'm not picky.

Sadly, this is the only photo of me with Cousin Ann, the really nice lady that came to visit us. She was so nice to me! Every morning I'd go downstairs where she was sleeping to give her a nice good morning lick, but one morning I went down there and all I saw was an empty bed. :-( I hope she comes back soon!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger Cuz said…

    Digby, I really miss you and your family, too!!!
    Love, Cousin Ann

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger Suz said…

    Awwww, I miss you too!!!! Come back soon so I can smell ya!

    Licks, Digby

     

Post a Comment

<< Home