Digby's Dailies

Monday, November 27, 2006

Digby Indeed!

Well, turns out they didn't call me Digby for nothin'. Boy, can I dig. I found this nice little patch of dusty dirt in the back yard and ooooo! It feels good to dig in there!

We took a long walk and I did great, if I do say so myself. (and I do.) There's a photo of my dad and I...Mom could barely get a photo we were booking along so quickly. We went all around what they called the 'old neighborhood', even visiting a nice person called Linda who gave me lots of loves.

We stopped at this park that had these funny little rocks all around it--they felt tickly on my feet! I was running around like a mad-man, it was really fun. Hope we can go back there soon!

Today was not so fun--I had to go back to that place this morning where the nice lady in the white coat was. I didn't see her today, and this other lady gave me a big pokey thing in my back. She was very nice too, and she also gave me some treats, but I don't see why she had to pinch me like that! My mom seemed excited about it for some strange reason, she says it means we can go more places and see more people now. I don't get it myself, but, I guess since she feeds me I'd better just go along!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home