Digby's Dailies

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Move Over, Paris

Look at me! I had my grooming today at Petsmart, don't I look handsome?? I know I shouldn't sound my own squeaky toy, but sometimes a dog just can't help himself.

Mom and I drove to Petsmart in what she calls "Phat Thunder"--why she named her car that I will never know. I'm still not sure about the whole car thing--it makes me kind of nervous. I just have to let out a few whimpers and whines to make sure Mom gives me extra attention...but overall, I did pretty well. After Mom left me there a nice lady named Barb shampooed me, trimmed me, trimmed my toes, dried me and even gave me some breath spray. It was all pretty scary, I have to say. I was really happy to have Mom show up to get me. I suppose I could be a little offended at the fact that Barb thought I had bad breath but frankly, at that point I was too over the whole grooming process to care. Sniffing around that Petsmart place was sure fun, though. Lots and lots of smells, all kinds of smells. Yay, smells!

I came home and passed out in my house. Talk about your pooped pup! I think I even heard Mom talking about some puppy class tonight, too? Who does she think I am with all of these social engagements, Paris Hilton??

1 Comments:

  • At 4:10 PM, Blogger Viv said…

    I hope you do well in your class tonight! AND what are you saying?!?!? All dogs have bad breath!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home