Digby's Dailies

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Go Dog, Go! (or don't...!)

Okay, I'll just say it. I was a total wimp in my puppy kindergarten class. I mean, there were a lot of rowdy dogs around there! When I first got to the place, my mom was busy with something and we were hanging out in some small area--I didn't mind it there, there were dogs around but they were all on their leashes and they were safe to sniff. But when we got let loose in that huge room...forget about it! It reminded me of that Dr. Suess book, "Go Dog, Go!" There were big dogs and little dogs. And boy did they go. A couple dogs my size tried to get under the chair with me and coax me out, but I just stayed put. I hope I don't have to go back there again!!! What was my mom thinking??

Now this is more like it, relaxing with my brother to watch a little TV on Mom and Dad's bed. This is the kind of going this dog is interested in. Well, that and going in my back yard. And then going poo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home