Digby's Dailies

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

It's puppy love around here today, let me tell you. Everyone was up early this morning, I couldn't figure out why. Mom, Dad, Vivian and Sullivan were all crowded around the dining room table and they were ooohing and aaahing over red and pink things that they were giving each other. There were a lot of hugs going around, too. All of a sudden Mom turns me to me and says, "Happy Valetine's Day" and hands me a new toy! Whoa, I think I like this day! Now I have another dog to play with. He looks a lot like this dog Sullivan has in his room called Scooby Doo, I hope I don't get confused and grab him instead at some point. The Family seems to get upset with me when I grab something from Sullivan's room and start gnawing. How's a dog to know, when all of our toys look alike?!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know! I think they should change dog toys too! I'm always on your side Digby!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home