Digby's Dailies

Friday, January 05, 2007

Bad To The Bone

Do I look like a big bad dog here, or what?! Just call me Devil Dog, yeah! I can look like a pretty tough guy when I want to. This was a complete blast, my friend Charlie from play group came over to play yesterday!!!!!! From the moment he walked in we were wrestling and running, both inside and outside. My sister took a couple photos with her camera, of course we were not going to hold still for them. It's not every day I get to play with my friend Chaz, we weren't going to waste a moment! I thought I heard Mom say something about getting together once a week with him! Yeah! I look so tough here, maybe I should think about getting a tattoo?

1 Comments:

  • At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey! Great blog Digs! Who knew you had the skill to type? You can hardly come let alone type! Ah well, we all have our special talents! :) Oh, and about the tattoo thing, nope, nadda, zip. Besides, even if you DID get one (which you won't) you probably wouldn't even see it because of all your fur. And don't EVEN THINK about getting shaved, just for a tattoo. If you get shaved, you'll look like those Chinese hairless, except with a much cuter face...please don't go there...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home