Digby's Dailies

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Life is Rough....

..when you're growing and learning. I sleep a lot. Dog oh dog, I love a good sleep. I'll take it anywhere I can get it. I especially love shoes. (apparently Mom does, too...) I went to doggie class last night, and that wears me out. I went on a walk this morning, and that wears me out. I always get so excited for the walk...as soon as I see Mom grab my Easy Walk harness thingie, I know that means we're going out. But then once we're out, I get kind of scared and Mom really has to coax me along. As soon as we turn that corner though, and I realize we're heading back home, then I walk really well! I mean, walking that whole block is a big deal for little me! I wonder if I'll ever love to walk as much as it seems other dogs do?

Meanwhile, I'll just enjoy my many naps. Ahhhh, life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home