Digby's Dailies

Saturday, February 10, 2007

A Yummy Baby!!!

Ooooh, look at this cute little morsel of a baby...mmmm he smelled and tasted good! This guy came over a few days ago and I just couldn't get enough of him! (just look, I was licking so fast I was a blur!!) Alas, I over-played it though....before I knew it Mom was putting me in my crate. Darn. Usually I whine and complain when she makes me go in there, but I guess I kind of knew it was coming. Why can't I control myself?! It's so hard to be a puppy sometimes!

I've been really frustrated in this cold weather. I don't mind the cold, in fact when I go out in the back yard I'm ready to run and play...but for some reason my family hasn't been out in it much with me, and I don't get to go on many walks. It's a bummer. Thank goodness for my occasional playdates with Charlie, and my play time at the Humane Society!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    GO DIGBY!!!!!!!! You sure have a talent there! Does your family know about it? You would be the famous typing dog!

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I <3 u digby!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home