Digby's Dailies

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Snow Dog!

Just call me the Abominable Snowman, Nanook of the North... I channeled my inner sled-dog this weeked as I frolicked, burrowed and pranced my way through the tundra that is my back yard after getting over a foot of snow! I just love it. I suppose for some dogs it could be a problem trying to do one's business in the deep snow, but not me...I figured out a clever way to walk back and forth, back and forth over the same spot until I tamp it down. I come in from playing out there with snow balls all stuck my under-side, but hey! Snacks! I hear we're getting MORE snow...and I say bring it on!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I luv you digs! Nice picture! I sure hope to hear more from you soon! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home