Digby's Dailies

Friday, November 10, 2006

Ode to a Chewie

All right, I'll just put it out there. I've had to poop a lot. Anyone else out there have that problem?? Man, it seems like just about every time I go out, I have to poo. It's getting annoying. The worst part about it is I think that's the reason I'm not getting my chewies anymore. Boo hoo, I LOVE my chewies! I remember that nice Dr. Barb giving one to me, and I could not stop gnawing the thing. I overheard her saying that they are safe rawhides because they are made up of tiny pieces put together, instead of one big hunk that a wildman like me could rip off big pieces of and choke on. My mom bought a whole bag for me...but now it seems that all I get is my dog food. Sigh.

My mom gave me this thing that she called a Chilly Bone, I'll bet it's instead of my beloved chewie. Although it certainly doesn't replace my one true love, it is nice...it's all cold when she gives it to me, and that feels good on my sore puppy teeth. Ah well, guess that will have to do for now--that and the sticks I always pick up and carry around with me when I go outside for one of my many poops. Alas, to have my chewie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home