Digby's Dailies

Saturday, November 18, 2006

A Rockin' Toy!

Oh yeah, I found a new toy that I just LOVE! When mom first brought it out I chewed on it for quite a while. It's the perfect size for me and it's got these fun little sproingy things that stick out of both sides that are heavenly to gnaw on. For some weird reason I don't see it with my other toys in my toy basket, but mom gives it to me every so often. She seems to give it to me when the family sits around the table and eats, and I go into my house. It almost makes me forget that I can't sit up there with them, I love it so much. Definitely a recommended toy! Tell your owners! I think I heard my mom say she got it somewhere that sounded like Tar-shay Boutique. Wonder where that is? It must be a glorious place!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home