Digby's Dailies

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Can I Go to School?

Oh, for the love of a walk! This morning I took my first real walk--I have to say, it was pretty fun! We went past that place that the scary pounding noises have been coming from, but nobody was doing anything today, so that was good. Vivian, Mom and I walked all the way down to a place called school. School seems like a place a dog should be, all of these kids were everywhere and they all wanted to pet me!!!! Kids are the best, I have to say. They don't mind if I lick them in the face, it seems most big people don't want me to do that. And kids' faces always taste so good...I swear this morning I could taste remnants of Cap'n Crunch, syrup, some milk... yum, yum! I cried when they all went inside the big building...wonder why I couldn't go in there, too?

And speaking of kids, this kid sure smelled good--and she was nice, too. She was almost as small as I am!! Her mom was very nice as well, I fell asleep in her lap. I had been tired out from yet ANOTHER walk today with mom and my brother, and then a big play out in the back yard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home