Digby's Dailies

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Sweet Dreams

I'd say I'm starting to get into a routine now--for better or for worse. I'm sure it's best for me, but of course I'd rather have the run of this house like all dogs deserve. Ah well, not in this lifetime, I guess. I sleep all night in my little house and I wake up any time between 6:30 and 7:00--then Mom takes me out to do my morning business. Then it's in for breakfast--yeah! I am starving, I gobble up my entire bowl before you can say 'woof'. Then it's time to wake up my brother, and have a little morning play with everyone in the house. After this mom puts me in my house for a nap, which sometimes I fight a bit, but I always give in. The rest of the day is pretty much sleep, play, and poop. Then at night after my brother and sister go to bed, my mom brings me either downstairs or on her bed and we watch something called "Sex and the City" together. You know, I wonder if a young pup should be watching such things. Personally, I'd rather watch Scooby-Doo any day, but it's nice snuggle time with my mom so I put up with it. To really get in the mood of the show, I nuzzled right into some lingerie and dreamt about Abby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home