Digby's Dailies

Sunday, November 12, 2006

A Nice Piece of Rawhide...







I met another new dog today!! Her name is Abby, and she was hot stuff! I have to say, I had heart eyes for her. She came into my yard like she owned the place, and oooo, doggie! That's some good tail waggin', there. I like my girls tall. The worst part about a tall canine is you aren't tall enough to give a good sniff where it counts, if you know what I mean. Hey, a dog's gotta do what a dog's gotta do. You smell my butt, I smell yours. Except in this situation, it was kind of one-sided. I was jumping up and down, trying to get Abby's attention...she was playing a little hard to get. Ah well, just wait until I grow up--then, look out! I'll have to beat them off with a stick! (and then I'll chew on it!)

2 Comments:

  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    HOT STUFF AM I?! Well your pretty cute
    yourself...
    I'm glad that your getting used to this place called home!

    Smell you later,
    Abby

     
  • At 5:45 AM, Blogger Suz said…

    Hot Stuff! Good to hear from you! You sure get my tial a-waggin'! And you're makin' me blush...:-) Hope we get to play again soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home