Digby's Dailies

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Oooh, a Weekend!

Well, the poops seem a bit better today. At least I'm not going every time I do a Number One. Man, listen to me...I'm only 10 weeks old and I'm sounding like an old man, talkin' about m'poo all the time! Maybe I should change the subject....

Nothing too exciting has been happening lately, which is fine. I'm still getting used to my new home, my new routine. Yesterday I had a couple more visitors, Tony and his sister Kathy. Mom forgot to take photos. Sheesh! I don't like having to rely on her to take the pictures, but they have yet to make a camera for dogs. C'mon people, get with the program!

I noticed today that my brother didn't go away on that scary yellow thing and my sister has been around all day, too. Maybe this is that weekend thing people talk about? I like it!!! This morning I had a little wrestling match with my brother. I think I won. Then later today I went on a couple of those walk things--I'm starting to see what the fuss is about! It's kind of fun to see new things, smell new smells. I sure am glad to have my sister back home, she pays so much attention to me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home